Premier Oil, Indonesia adalah Perusahaan Asing dalam bidang Gas yang terkemuka di dunia. Tersebar di UK, Indonesia, Pakistan dan Mauritania. Saat ini Eksplorasi dan penelitian sedang berlangsung di Inggris, Selatan dan Asia Tenggara dan Afrika.
Premier Oil Indonesia saat ini mencari individu professional yang berpengalaman dibidangnya untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut dengan kualifikasi: 1. Drilling Engineer Responsibilities: Main Responsibilities: Requirements: 2. Facility Engineer Responsibilities: Requirements:
• Assists the Senior Drilling Engineer in operational activities and works together with the Drilling Supervisor to monitor and ensure that drilling operations are running smoothly and safely.
• Provide the drilling engineering support during on offshore or onshore drilling operation. And provide additional planning support for future drilling operations
• Performs calculations and maintains documentation relating to all drilling activity, directional well control, tabular goods usage, well commenting, drilling fluids, well head configuration and well status.
• Responsible for recommending the equipment or the procedure to be used or applied for well treatment in drilling activities, including preparation of scopes of work and calculation of tenders.
• Support Drilling Supervisor during the drilling operation for administration of the in-out drilling equipment, engineering calculation on the well site. Ensures that the equipment is the most appropriate to handle the work and supervise contractors or vendors.
• Produces the final drilling activity report and project close-out report for Pertamina or Premier Management. Participates in the well post mortem and lessons learned.
Ensures a safe working environment is provided and safe working practices are followed
• Performs non-routine tasks and attends such meetings as directed by the Senior Drilling Engineer or as opportunity presents, in order to meet Company objectives. Ensures that his Superior and all other relevant people are kept informed of all major opportunities, developments or problems which will impact on the business
• Ensure that all activities conducted personally comply with all safety requirements and Company and Government regulations
• University degree, majoring in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering,
• Good English both written and conversation
• 5 years experience in drilling operations.
• Having offshore experience is preferably
• The Facilities Engineer is a key member of the Premier Oil Engineering Development and Engineering community, primarily concerned with definition and execution of new projects.
• He will be responsible for ensuring that high engineering standards and best practises are applied in all Premier Oil’s tasks to which he is assigned.
• Reporting to the New Development Manager role, he will provide support to the Senior Concept Engineer over the variety of projects that this small team covers.
• The role will be involved in the development of project specifications, driving concept definition, pre-FEED and FEED works. He may also be assigned to Greenfield (Phase 4) and Brownfield (Naga/Pelikan) projects as required, during detailed engineering and execution, during which time he would be reporting to the Project Manager or Engineering Lead as appropriate.
• Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
• Membership of accredited industry or professional institution is desirable.
• Minimum 5 years engineering experience in the upstream oil and gas industry with proven track record.
• Demonstrate proficiency in engineering documentation development (P&ID’s, datasheets, specifications etc).
• Ability to assess development opportunities from a process perspective and be able to present new technologies to project and/or operating teams to promote implementation.
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Mentoring and development skills and experience.
• High pressure gas processing experience desirable.
• Broad knowledge of project engineering disciplines.
• HAZOP / HAZID experience
• Experience in Front End Design
• Thorough working knowledge of HSEQ policies and procedures.
Premier Oil Indonesia saat ini mencari individu professional yang berpengalaman dibidangnya untuk mengisi posisi sebagai berikut dengan kualifikasi:
1. Drilling Engineer
2. Facility Engineer